Job Title: Recruiter - Entry Level Location: Dubuque, IowaSalary: Base + CommissionJob Type: Full Time w/ benefits
“Connecting the Right People to the Right Jobs”Do you have a passion for interacting with people and helping them find a job? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high-volume environment? If so, PDS Tech may have an opportunity for YOU! We are looking for a self-confident Associate Recruiter that can persevere in the staffing world.
What you will be doing:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Source, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including internal database, job boards, social media, referrals and networking
- Identifying, qualifying, and establishing relationships with candidates
- Clearly communicate potential job opportunities
- Consistently update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interviews
- Communicate job offers and prepare candidates for starting their new role
- Perform critical relationship-building activities, from coaching your consultants for an interview, checking in on their first day of work, and keeping in touch throughout their assignment
- Experience with MS Office products
- Strong communication skills; comfortable in a heavy phone environment
- Interested in recruiting
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work well in a team setting
- Considering local candidates only
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.