we are looking for driven, goal-oriented people like you to join our team as a Process Control Engineer.
Here’s what you will need to do:
Provide leadership and guidance to other engineers, designers, and drafters on a wide range of industrial projects from brand-new, state-of the-art facilities to small system upgrades and everything in between
Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to seamlessly coordinate projects that make our clients’ projects a raging success
Develop project proposals and estimates
Travel to client sites to evaluate equipment for reuse and support new equipment start-up
Work with a design team to develop piping and instrumentation diagrams as well as specifications for instrumentation and control valves
Control network design, including development of functional descriptions and preparation of specifications for Quality Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Distributed Control Systems
Provide guidance for the development of construction documents such as loop drawings, location drawings, cable reports, and I/O lists
Have a desire to learn and implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) protocols that keep us on the leading edge of technology
Understanding P&ID's and DCS systems
Able to lead the drafting and design team
- Understanding of design, layout and use of fieldbus networks
- Understanding and working knowledge of P&ID drawings, process flow diagrams, electrical schematics, including generations of drawings as needed
- Experience in writing descriptions of operations and development of controls based physical layouts
- Experience with VFD specification, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Expertise in electrical hardware identification, wiring methods and tracing, use of a multimeter for troubleshooting circuits, hardware, and instrumentation
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Electrical/Hardware specification, design, and implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with Human Machine Interface programming
- Capability to develop and/or follow a project plan knowing the importance of setting and meeting milestone dates
- Expertise in the following software packages
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.