PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Conveyor Controls Engineer in Glendale, AZ
- Designs, tests, installs and maintains large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission.
- Conveyor Controls Engineer requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques, as well as PLC/HMI programming and CAD skills.
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, customer specifications and CLE standards.
- Requires a broad knowledge in electrical engineering and a solid knowledge or principles and practices of related areas.
- Requires a broad knowledge of the application of electrical engineering to plant constructability as applied to construction methods and materials.
- Performs assignments independently with little instruction as to the general result expected and with guidance from the department manager and or lead engineer.
- Provide technical direction and on-the-job training to drafters, designers, and engineers.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables from the CLE proposal documentation.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management in a timely and clear fashion.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team(s).
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations.
- Keep the project team well-informed of changes.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.