PDS Tech Commercial is seeking candidates for a Data Analyst position in Mobile, AL.
The Data Analyst - Recruitment will assist by performing data driven forecast analysis. The analyst will exercise critical thinking for creative approaches to support the Support Services business development with progressive performance metrics and analytics. The analyst will closely collaborate with stakeholders and other members to assist with change evolution; and will report to the Director of Employment at the Mobile site.
1. Data Analysis:
- Perform business data and adverse impact analysis, identifying key facts and recommendations in accordance with Company business standards.
- Develop data collection methods using available tools (i.e. Google Forms, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Analyze and evaluate Support Services relevant data and metrics pertaining to headcount, retention, turnover, diversity, and others.
- Prepare high-quality interactive reports in Google DataStudio or similar platform on required metrics and topics.
- Develop and support workflow management in Google Apps Script and Google Workspace.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Development and implementation of performance metrics data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
2. Strategic Support:
- Develop various business workflows based on the implemented platform.
- Prepare clear, concise and detailed reports providing clear and logical presentation of facts and evidence.
- Communicate with the Leadership Team and other stakeholders to understand the statistical trends and how they change.
- Work directly with management and functional stakeholders to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Drive strategic analysis and provide recommendations for ad hoc requests, both from within the team and externally.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
Other duties as assigned:
- Support on an as needed basis other groups within the organization.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination of education and relevant experience is required.
- The ideal candidate would have 2+ years experience in data analysis, program management or similar experience in a business, financial or manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Data Analytics, Data Visualization and related technology (Tableau, Data Studio, etc.) is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Strong interpersonal spoken and written communication skills.
- Significant personal initiative and tenacity both when working alone or as a member of a team.
- Ability to perform work with professionalism, precision and in a fully compliant manner.
- Ability to review and analyze statistical, financial, legal and other documentation in detail.
- Ability to compile detailed professional and investigative reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from organizational leadership.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and collaborate well with others.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage effective use of time.
- Ability to operate in a global multicultural environment.
- Must possess quantitative analysis experience with the ability to effectively turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Authorized to Work in the US.
Nature of Contacts:
Involved communication on a daily basis with internal and external parties.
- Vision: adequate to enter and read material on computer screens. Able to identify individuals to initiate greetings, the giving of directions and other business interactions
- Hearing: able to hear sufficiently to engage in conversation in office settings Able to hear safety alerts and warning signals.
- Speaking: able to engage in conversations in person and via electronic means and deliver information to groups of varying size with or without amplification.
- Equipment Operation: Able to operate a wide range of tools and equipment including hydraulic lifts and arms.
- Carrying: able to occasionally carry up to 20lbs/9kg which engaging in training, addressing production issues or as part of continuous improvement projects.
- Lifting: able to occasionally lift up to 30lbs/14kg.
- Pushing/Pulling: able to push/pull items in office areas and on shop floor.
- Sitting: able to sit for extended periods of time at computer and in meetings.
- Squatting/Kneeling: able to occasionally squat or kneel to retrieve or replace items
- Standing: able to stand for extended periods of time delivering information.
- Travel/Mobility: able to travel overseas and domestically sometimes for extended periods of time and on short notice.
- Able to work outside hangers in changing locations. Able to work on movable lifts at the aircraft at a height of approximately 40 ft. Sometimes working in a ventilated fuel tank with a mask in a confined space. Able to enter a wing through a 9.8 inch by 17.7 inch oval opening.
- Walking: able to walk through office and production areas, around flight line and airstrips and sometimes on uneven indoor or outdoor surfaces other business interactions.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.