PDS Tech Inc. is seeking an Equipment and Tool Engineer, in Everett, WA.Summary:
- Team members will be applying Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) continuous improvement methods to drive production system improvements. Finally, the ability to translate technical details into front line training for machine operators and maintenance technicians is highly desirable.
- Successful candidates will be working in a dynamic environment with broad cross functional team members.
- Evaluates program and project requirements, develops complex equipment and tooling concepts and designs solutions for the Production System.
- Compiles and analyzes technical data to determine the effects on product engineering design and rate estimates, identifies robotics, automation or technology recommendations and system integration for equipment and tooling.
- Ensures compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability, reliability, ergonomic factors and regulatory requirements. Validates contractual performance milestones, maintains configuration control, conducts reviews, prepares plans for productions readiness, preventative maintenance, and spares. Conducts training for Production and Maintenance personnel. Develops and implements work-arounds and maintains configuration of hardware, software and documentation. Performs studies and make recommendation for disposition of assets.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify