PDS Tech is seeking a Stress Eng Contractor for an open position in Tulsa, OK
In your role, you will:
Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in structural stress analysis on aircraft primary structure.
Must have some experience in fatigue analysis on aircraft structure.
Must have some MRB experience in support of a/c structural repairs.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify