PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer 4 in Melbourne, FL.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL, where technology and teamwork come together. The selected candidate will become part of the Manufacturing Engineering Team at the Melbourne Design Center of Excellence working in a collaborative environment while promoting a positive, proactive and team Environment.
- Maintains configuration of the aircraft to Engineering requirements
- Provides guidance to Engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize existing equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Translates Engineering requirements into a product build package
- Collaborates with tool design on manufacturing requirements
- Controls the flow of parts
- Coordinates make vs. buy part decision
- Structures Manufacturing Bill of Material (MBOM)
- Defines sequence of operations and specifies procedures for product build
- Ensures manufacturing processes and procedures are in compliance with customer requirements
- Follows manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and supporting data collection.
- Uses established manufacturing engineering procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment used to fabricate products
- Supports the build and test of product
- Clears constraints affecting production of aircraft
- Investigates and initiates corrective actions and improvements in product quality and efficiency
- Collaborates with tool design to ensure product build is repeatable
- Oversees the integration of aircraft assembly technologies and processes
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex and difficult problems
- Experience integrating products from engineering design to manufacturing floor
- Provides detailed written instructions that help facilitate product fabrication
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify