Principal responsibilities include the design and integration of Special Missions and Military equipment. Requires coordination with multiple technical stakeholders.
In this position, you will work closely with IPT members (such as Program Management, Technical Engineering, Manufacturing, Planning, Supply Chain, & Quality Assurance) to achieve the desired design requirements and objectives.
* Integrate Special Missions equipment on a variety of aircraft platforms for missions including the following:
- Intelligence/Surveillance/Reconnaissance, Aerial Survey, Air Ambulance, Flight Inspection, Float Operations, Parachute, Maritime Patrol, Search & Rescue, Training, Utility/Transport
* Responsible for provisioning, integration, and testing of Special Missions equipment including but not limited to:
- EO/IR sensors and lifts, tactical radios, force tracking, datalinks, data transmission and collection, modular human/machine interfaces, modular equipment racks, NVG compatibility, weapon systems
* Incorporate design modifications utilizing CATIA software with an emphasis on modeling and drafting
* 3D model development in support of detail, assembly and installation layouts
* Support prototype aircraft assembly, which includes coordination with Experimental Engineering to support design interpretation and occasionally investigate and respond to problems in manufacturability
* Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD, Mentor Graphics and/or IAI HarnesSys)
* Utilize electronic test equipment to verify avionics and electrical systems meet design requirements, and/or for system troubleshooting in the lab and on aircraft
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify