The Engineering Project planner expert is responsible for ensuring program schedule, metrics and progress are carefully monitored and delivered in a harmonized format across system engineering rigs. On time TC and EIS of the product are a program priority. The EPP-rigs will work directly for the the Project Management Organization and will be assigned into the schedule control group division as a Project planning task lead. On a day to day basis, the EPP-rigs will work under the guidance of a more senior Project Planning task lead, also assigned to rigs, the rig Team Leads and the Director of the rig integration office. Other duties will involve presentation of progress reports, communication with senior management, engineering integration and problem resolution between engineering groups.
Scope of Work:
- Provide the business direction and priorities to IPTL, GLs, Directors and engineering teams
- Align short and long term targets and deliverables with the IPTL, GL and Directors
- Ensure MPP Tier 1 milestones will be achieved and TC schedule is properly achieved by engineering teams
- Act as focal point for Suppliers interface and schedule discussions, aligning strategies with IPTL, GL and SCM
- Provide guidance, support and approve schedules developed by the PEs and engineering teams
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks for critical path activities
- Develop the project budget & resource plans within the schedules
- Managing the project weekly, monthly and long term deliverables
- Managing and reporting the project conflicts
- Perform risk management activities, proposing actions to solve or mitigate those across the engineering team
- Escalating issues/problems/concerns immediately.
- Any other task required to perform his duties
All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, discussion with people concerned both within the Client and partners.
Minimum 5 years in project or program management in the aerospace industry.
Experience in rig development
Japanese skill (speak, write, read) a strong asset
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify