The Engineer shall work and coordinate design, development and tests for electrical systems and components. This includes interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft and Electrical Power System development and Certification.
Scope of Work:
(1) will work as a team member of Electrical Power System Team, Electrical Power and Lighting System Design Group.
(2) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize the designs of electrical power switching equipment, power distribution equipment, and power conversion equipment such as inverters in order to structure Electrical Power Systems.
(3) This scope of activity involves:
(a) Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Electrical Power System related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(b) Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from Electrical Power Supply System or when requested by a system that interfaces with the electrical power system.
(c) Presenting and discussing the Electrical Power Supply System compliance with the Certification Authorities.
(d) Leading verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
(4) All tasks required to perform above activities is considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners/suppliers.
(5) Coach and mentor members about professional knowledge on the Electrical Power System.
(6) Manage/discuss the technical contract requirements with applicable Electrical Power System suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate.
(7) Provide expertise to assist in resolving the Electrical Power System performance during any rig testing or Flight testing.
More than 10 years of experience in aerospace EPS
Good English verbal, writing skills
Motivated to work in Japan
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify