PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an IT Quality Assurance Lead, King of Prussia, PA 19106. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 email@example.com month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to qualify
Under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, test and analyze software components to ensure usability
and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase. You will work in a dynamic software quality assurance environment and will work directly with .net web applications, in a hands on role. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performing as a Lead of small quality assurance teams in support and oversight of projects and ongoing product release efforts, through leadership, continuous improvement, support of multiple locations (including offshore), and mentoring less experienced QA analysts.
• Analyzing product development designs and articulating expected testing approach.
• Writing detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on detailed requirements.
• Building traceability matrixes to support test case creation.
• Writing and executing Black box, Smoke, System, Functional, Business flow and R
egression test cases.
• Identifying, capturing, and managing system defects.
• Collaborating with other functional teams on features or sub-systems.
• Interfacing with Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts using an Agile Methodology.
• Aligning with all CMMI standards.
• Taking on new initiatives and projects and driving them to completion.
• Identifying project risks and recommending actions to mitigate or minimize these risks.
REQUIREMENTS: Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality assurance with an in-depth understanding of QA methodologies
• Experience documenting and tracking defects, and producing detailed reports
• Experience with Agile development methodology
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience with loan origination & servicing, automotive lease/loan financing
• Experience in 3rd party integration partner testing using RESTful APIs and API tests using Postman
• Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and TFS
• QA certifications ex. ISTQB, CST, and CSTA
• Working knowledge of front-end and back-end applications
• Familiarity with software development lifecycles
• Experience working with .NET Web based applications
• Proficiency in SQL to support functional analysis and quality assurance testing
• Experience developing complex SQL Queries to derive expected results, set up desired data loads for execution of functional scenarios
• Experience using Visual Studio Test Professional for automation of test cases
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify