PDS Tech, Inc .is seeking a Assembly Worker, in Goodfield, IL.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Listed below are the key job responsibilities and expected results.
• Assemble a wide variety of component parts.
• Follow all safety and quality requirements including but not limited to the maintenance of a safe, clean and orderly work area. Participate in daily audits of work area.
• Work from Standard Work Instructions (SWI), systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
• Responsible for quality control; rejects products outside of specifications; follows material rejection procedures.
• Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
• Use computer to check location of parts, review blueprint and BOM.
• Complete production-tracking form.
• Participate in all World Class Manufacturing methodologies and activities associated within area.
• Perform other related or similar duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Requires the basic knowledge, understanding and use of hand and power tools.
• Ability and willingness to learn computer software needed to perform duties.
• Strong organizational skills and planning abilities.
• Self-motivated and able to work well in a team setting.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify