PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Reliability Enginee, in York, PA.
• Support RAM mathematical analysis and technical inputs to system design and detailed designs to ensure a robust, high level reliable design for maximizing availability and sustainment to minimize the logistics footprint.
• Support RAM prediction and assessment models to at least the subsystem level.
• Support inputs to Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis for early design (functional FMECA) through final design to at least the subsystem level. Track mitigation or elimination of failures modes to assess improvements and update analysis by evaluating test results.
• Prepare reliability mathematical models and/or reliability block diagrams to at least the subsystem level.
• Support the input of Test Incident Reports (TIRs) into Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) database and interface with design team to address potential failure mode mitigation/elimination to at least the subsystem level.
• Develop and maintain reliability critical items list to at least the subsystem level. Use to assist design influence and track modifications to assist in assessing program success.
• Understand impact of software in relation to reliability and address software reliability from a design influence perspective to at least the subsystem level.
• Provide assistance to planning of Reliability Enhancement Testing (RET) and reliability demonstration testing. Track and monitor system level R&M parametersSupport Total Ownership Cost Reduction data analyses and assessments to identify reduction candidates
• Ability to analyze large data sets from a reliability perspective and identify high drivers.
• Ability to perform reliability tasks such as allocation, predictions, FMECA and FRACAS.
• Ability to use reliability and office software tools to perform reliability analyses.
• Ability to understand and analyze mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic engineering concepts.
• 2 or more years experience in Reliability Engineering.
• BS Engineering, Science , Mathematics or Related Field.
• Familiarity with WQS reliability software.
• Familiar with other Specialty RAM-T disciplines.
• ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify