|PDS Tech Inc. is seeking Software Developer, Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478.|
NOTE: 6 Months Contract with possible extension. Applicant must be a US Citizen OR Green-Card
- Need to have SQL, .net and C# This person is going to be working with new implementations, custom reporting batches, and be part of the portal team. They were also help extract reports and send out.
The Software Development Engineer position is for a highly motivated person responsible for both developing and supporting external Internet-facing portal applications, web services, and backend batch processing systems. The role encompasses process improvements and automation for existing applications, and providing application support on a daily basis. There is a strong emphasis on troubleshooting and debugging skills, and overall knowledge of software, hardware, and networking concepts. The job requires interactions with many different groups and can be technical or business oriented, which will require effective communication skills.
Reporting Relationships: Reports To: Software Development Manager
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Web Services (WCF, SOAP, and REST)
• Proficiency in SQL Server Stored Procedures and SQL Server Integration Services
• Create documentation and provide knowledge transfers and code reviews.
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills essential.
• Create secure code that protects against vulnerabilities.
INTERESTED!! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Directly: 314-665-2124
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or related field.
• Extensive experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS, etc.)
• Proficiency with MS office suite of applications for creating technical documents and presentations.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
• Understanding of application development processes, languages and tools required.
Preferred / Additional Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Windows in a business environment desirable.
• Experience with working with code management software such as TFS, SVN, or GitHub desirable.
• Strong understanding of ITIL Change Management practices. ServiceNow a plus
• Experience with SharePoint
• Strong problem solving and application debugging skills.
• Effective collaborator and team player.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify