PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the MP&P Engineer 5 located in Everett, WA.
- Promotes standardization across the Company. Leads evaluation of emerging technologies for potential application to business needs particularly in composite lamination and verification processes.
- Qualify new materials, parts and processes to meet requirements.
- Leads integration and process control of new technologies.
- Reviews and approves test and audit programs to qualify suppliers to applicable requirements.
- Coordinates complex analysis to determine reasons for failures of materials, parts or processes in composite lamination.
- Coordinates broadly based corrective and preventive actions. Leads development and qualification of sophisticated production systems to satisfy user requirements. Works under consultative direction.
- Develops and sustains productive, high-level customer relationships as they relate to complex and large scale projects; actively seeks information to understand customers' circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs; presents project level information to senior level customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities; considers how complex project level decisions/actions/plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet significant customer needs and resolve complex problems; Sees alternative ways to view or define problems.
• Expert knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (e.g., composites, structures, composite lamination)
• Knowledge of FMEA and PFMEA.
• Expert knowledge of Design of Experiment and data analysis.
• Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
• Develops advanced technical ideas and guides their development into final product.
• Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs.
Other Skills: Problem Solving; Detail Oriented; Collaborative leadership; Proactive investigation skills; Data analysis; Statistical analysis; DOE; Design in CAD software ( CATIA); Project Management; Microsoft;
Bachelor's degree with 14 or more years' experience, Master's degreee with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify