PDS Tech Inc. is seeking an Assembly & Test Technician, in Northford, CT.Summary:
Must have experience in electronic repairs, troubleshooting printed circuit boards
Low Voltage Knowledge Responsibilities of the Test Technician will include:
- Adhere to Test Technician standardized work. Work from schematics, diagrams, work instructions, prints, and test specifications to test, evaluate, inspect and troubleshoot products.
- Analysis of test failures and trouble-shooting of products to component level using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, various other diagnostic equipments.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Knowledge of schematics, diagrams, work instructions, prints, and test specifications to test, evaluate, inspect and troubleshoot products.
• Understanding of electronic circuits to include amplifiers, comparators, switching power supplies, A/D converters, microprocessors, filters, and oscillators.
• Understanding of safe practices for working with electrical circuits.
• Familiarity with surface mount and through-hole electronic components.
• Ability to troubleshoot analog and digital circuits to the component level.
• Understanding and application of ICT and functional testing of subassemblies.
• Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Must possess effective written and verbal communication skill.
• Must adapt well to a changing environment.
• Experience using variable power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and PCs.
• Experience troubleshooting electronic circuits.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify