PDS TECH INC. has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Principal Software Engineer -Secret Clearance position located in El Segundo, CA 90245
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus. NOTE: 12 months Contract. Applicant must be a US Citizen & Must Have Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Candidates have the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by the best and the brightest engineers and scientists who are providing radar and sensor solutions which deliver superior detecting, ranging, and tracking for military forces worldwide.
- In addition to maintaining a strong portfolio of core capabilities, we continue to expand globally and innovate in our growth markets.
- Opportunities exist to participate on innovative teams which are providing the most advanced research and development capabilities to solve the most complex problems.
- Typical job functions for the Senior Software Engineer I position include planning, conduct, and coordination of software designs, software development, documentation, testing, and debug of software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems.
- Our Software Engineers apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle as well as correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent.
• Minimum 8 years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
• 6+ years experience with C/C++ programming and similar languages
• 6+ years experience in Green Hills Integrity Real-time Operating Systems, board support package (BSP), Green Hills Multi IDE for C/C++ or related operating systems • 6+ years experience in real-time development and architecture for GPS Receiver software
• Real time embedded programming, Communications Systems, and Signal Processing
• Work related experience in algorithm and hardware design • Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Mathlab
• Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies and concepts exhibiting an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in the architecture, design and concepts consistent with systems requirement and interface designs
. • Proactively seeks to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs across the product line.
• Experienced presenter to all levels of management and experience writing technical documents such as software requirements and design documents
• Experience in a matrixed environment working with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
• Working experience in MS Office or other presentation tools
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Working knowledge with MIL-STD-1553, IS-GPS-153 Serial Interface protocol, signal selection, acquisition and tracking, Position, Velocity, and Time (PVT) calculation, data demodulation, signal correction, jamming and spoofing or related applications
• Understanding of Board Support Package for ARM Processor, Atom Processor, and PPC
• Basics understanding of FORTRAN, ClearCase, ClearQuest, and DOORS
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, Static Code Analysis using Coverity, Unit Test using VectorCast, and Test Driven Methodologies • Understanding of software best practices and development lifecycles
• Understanding of standard system engineering design artifacts such as Use Cases
• Must have demonstrated ability to produce robust, well-documented, production-quality code which includes conforming to design and coding standards, implementing error handling routines, etc.
• Must have demonstrated ability to develop software using industry standard process such as Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Level 3 Required Education: BS or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify