Job Description Summary:
Electrical Engineer needed to execute ATACMS redesign program from preliminary design through qualification. Tasks include: design verification procedure/testing, electrical analyses, troubleshooting circuits, create/update schematics, design review presentations, documentation release, and ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years or greater in an EE role
- Schematic Capture (preferably Mentor Graphics) and P-Spice experience beyond a basic level
- Electrical analysis experience (timing, accuracy, power, and derating)
- Proficient with standard electrical lab test equipment and design verification testing.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and MS Visio.
- Experience with engineering tools such as Subversion, requirements documents, and requirements based electrical design
- Self-Starter/Independent worker that demonstrates initiative and sound judgment and has the ability to manage and coordinate their work with multiple groups inside and outside the department
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify