|PDS Tech is seeking a Master Technical Training Instructor|
Under minimum supervision, research, assist in the development, organize and deliver training curriculum. Act as an internal consultant on training issues in areas of expertise. Support training as assigned at all Company and FlightSafety facilities. Support Lead Training Instructors and mentor other training instructors as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct classroom and practical training as requested at all Company and FlightSafety facilities. Training may include certification training for engine/APU qualifications, Aircraft Recurrent/Refresher Training, Familiarization Training, and System Line Maintenance Training on assigned aircraft or on assigned systems for employees and customers.
- Identify, research, and verify technical accuracy of information required for training course development. Monitor all applicable information sources to determine required changes to current training programs.
- Oversee the development of new or updated training programs. Report progress to lead instructor. Interface with engineering and other cognizant personnel while using engineering material/technical data (block diagrams, blueprints, test specifications, and reports) to determine training content. Working with other instructors, guide the projects/subjects that they are working on to make sure any training development project meets established milestones. Ensure established standards are upheld.
- Work with lead instructor to determine training needs and help determine the best approach to provide required training to the work-force and our customers (classroom, hands-on, CBT).
- Prepare all necessary training materials (course outlines, lesson plans, books, handouts, presentations, CBTs) needed to meet training objectives while maintaining established departmental, company, and training provider standards.
- As assigned, maintain technical expertise on existing Company products and acquire knowledge on new product designs from available sources, i.e. Engineering, Tech Ops, Pubs, etc.
- As assigned, obtain and maintain qualification to instruct in at least three subject areas (system, area or subject) and any associated simulator requirements.
- Schedule Aircraft Equipment resources as required for Practical Training.
- Prepare and coordinate technical data and training information as required for use in off-site training/seminar sessions.
- Develop and maintain Computer Based Training.
- Solicit, promote, and exhibit a spirit of teamwork between Company and FlightSafety.
- Mentor Training Instructors as required and provide assistance in the development of their skills and abilities.
- Promote and ensure a safe training environment.
- Update training programs/records accordingly.
- Travel as necessary to conduct training.
- Performing other duties as required and/or assigned.
- A&P, FCC, or Pilot License preferred.
- Instructor development training is required.
- If the instructor will be a member of the Company/FlightSafety Total Technical Training program, an FSI Master Technician Certification required.
- Expert user of PowerPoint, MSWord, and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to utilize media equipment.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to solve the problems between peers and subordinates.
- Must exhibit excellent verbal, written, and teaching skills.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify