PDS Tech is seeking an Aircraft Performance Engineer
for the Flight Dynamics Group, Regional Jet Development Project.
This position is located in Nagoya, Japan. However, engineers maybe requested to relocate to Seattle or Moses Lake (Washington State, USA) where aircraft flight testing is performed.
The main scope is to work on activities to support the 25.1309 documentation, analysis and certification of aircraft performance under management. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions, engineering teams and AeroTEC members* to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft. If requested, the responsible engineer will also work for any other duties performance has such as flight test related activities, development of manuals (AFM, FCOM, MEL and CDL) and CAFM, and performance analysis. * AeroTEC is a subcontract for flight test and reporting activities.
Scope of Work:
(1) will work as a team member of Performance Team in Flight Dynamics Group.
(2) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize aircraft T/C design with minimizing performance penalty, compliant to all applicable Requirements, focusing primarily on FAR/CS Subpart B and 25.1309.
(3) This activity includes;
(a) Identify failure conditions which affect the aircraft performance from SFHA.
(b) Aircraft performance investigations.
(c) Define means of compliance for each failure condition.
(d) Prepare the certification documents and may be requested to coordinate with authority (JCAB, EASA, FAA) 2/2
(4) All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
(5) Other scopes (if requested) include helping duties performance has such as flight test related activities (data analysis, modeling, report), development of manuals (AFM, FCOM, MEL and CDL) and CAFM, analysis of aircraft performance considering engine or brake performance.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify