PDS Tech is seeking a Hydraulic Systems Specialist
for the Flight Control System Design Group, Regional Jet Development Project.
This position is located in Nagoya, Japan. You may be requested to relocate to Seattle or Moses Lake (Washington State, USA) where aircraft flight testing is performed. It may also be requested to travel to systems supplier sites to manage the Hydraulics Gear technical contract.
SUMMARY of Responsibility
* Leading the development and finalization of the airplane’s design, being compliant to all applicable requirements,
* Responsible for leading activities of the Hydraulics System. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Landing Gear System,
* Work as a team member in a multi-cultural and international working environment in Japan Headquarters. Japanese Language skill is not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(1) Develop and finalize the company’s airplane’s design, compliant to all applicable Landing Gear Structural and Mechanical System Requirements,
This activity includes;
(a) Evaluate the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Landing Gear related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(b) Coordinate integration of design change activities originated from Landing Gear requirements when required,
(c) Present and Discuss the Hydraulic System compliance with the Transport Authorities,
(d) Lead verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.,
(2) Initiate/review related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
(3) Manage the technical contract requirements with applicable Hydraulic System suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate,
(4) Provide expertize to assist in resolving the Hydraulic System performance during any rig testing or Flight testing,
(5) Performs other duties as may be assigned.
* BS Degree in Engineering; Mechanical or Aerospace/Avionics preferred
* 4 years of testing experience in Environmental or Mechanical (i.e., hydraulic, flow, static load, and dynamic/shock/vibration)
* Experience with developing project time estimates, costing and quoting
* Design/Fabrication experience with test setups
* Landing Gear Structural and Mechanical design experience is preferred
* A strong working knowledge of Military, Aerospace, Telecom, and Commercial Specifications is highly desired.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques, systems and standards
* Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify