PDS Tech is seeking a Safety Specialist for the EPS-Lighting Group, Regional Jet Development Project.
- The primary work location will be in Nagoya, Japan. However, engineers maybe requested to relocate to Seattle or Moses Lake (Washington State, USA) where aircraft flight testing is performed and may also be requested to travel to systems supplier sites to promote the Electrical System, Lights contract.
- The responsible Engineer will work the activities of Electrical System, Lights. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Electrical System, Lights development and Certification.
- Manage the technical contract requirements with applicable Electrical System, Lights suppliers and other interfacing suppliers as appropriate.
- Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Japan Headquarter. Japanese Language skill is not required.
Performs the safety analysis according to ARP 4761 for the Electrical Power System(ATA24) and the Lighting System(ATA33). Creates the following analysis documents (but not be limited to these).
- System Safety Assessment
- Draws up test plans based on the Derived Safety Requirements.
- Common Mode Analysis
Required Knowledge and skills
ATA24, ATA33, UTAS, FAA and EASA
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technical Aviation with 10 years. aviation related experience, or
- 10+ years in an aviation engineering organization Aerospace or Aircraft Systems Engineering.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, working in a team environment, dealing with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Ability to identify potential issues with machinery development, manufacturing processes or parts.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Ability to adapt to change.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify