PDS Tech is seeking a Flight Simulator Senior Engineer for an open position in Nagoya, Japan.
The primary work location will be in Nagoya, Japan.
Basic work scope is to coordinate with Suppliers contributing to Flight Simulator Test.
The responsible Engineer will work the activities related to the Flight Simulator. This will include two activities as follows.
- Interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and
maintain operations of the Flight Simulator.
- Contact and coordination with suppliers (i.e. CAE, inc.)
Work as team in a multi-cultural and international working environments in Japan Headquarters. To communicate with Japanese engineers, it is better to have Japanese Language skill.
Any other activities related to Flight Deck Team.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technical Aviation with 5 years aviation related experience, or
- 5+ years in an aviation engineering organization Aerospace or Aircraft Systems Engineering.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, working in a team environment, dealing with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Ability to identify potential issues with machinery development, manufacturing processes or parts.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Basic knowledge about the simulator.
- Experience in development of Flight simulator.
- Management/negotiation experience with suppliers to fix the bugs.
- Experience creating relevant documents.
- Experience reviewing documents.
- Communication in Japanese would be helpful but is not a requirement.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify