PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Advanced Systems Engineer in Clearwater, FL.
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex Avionic systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems lifecycle, from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Electronic Solutions Engineering Sensing, Guidance and Navigation business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
• Lead a diverse engineering team to perform technical execution for new products development for Honeywell Embedded GPS/INS product line
• Serve as the interface to the Program Manager, Systems Engineer, and other Integrated Program Team (IPT) leads to coordinate technical and programmatic status and issues
• Earned Value Management: Schedule, Cost and Milestone development and tracking
• Metric development/reporting
• Risk/Opportunity development and management
• Assess and drive achievement of programs with early problem detection and course correction
• Develop proposals to customer requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related Engineering degree at an accredited college or university
• 6+ years of experience in electronic systems design engineering or project leadership
• Due to export controls and ITAR products, candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain DoD clearance
• Demonstrated Technical Leadership and Earned Value Management skills
• Aerospace or similar safety critical industry
• Embedded GPS/INS expertise
• Background in DO-178 and DO-254 or similar safety critical certification standards
• Individuals who quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to project changes
• Multi-tasker and ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Strong communication skills and ability to create and sustain an environment that promotes good communications and candid feedback
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify