PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking 5 more FAA Assembly Mechanics for our Aerospace client in Torrance, CA.
$26/Hr + Bonuses
Qualifications / Skills:
- FAA POSITION
- Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Bonus Program to 3k, and the pay-out structure:
• $1k at 14 days w/perfect attendance;
• $1k at 60 days
• $1k at 90 days
Must be a US Citizen or Peranemt residentSpecial Considerations:
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.