Currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for our client and must be located in Fresno or Bakersfield, CA
At a glance, this position is responsible for leading the build out and execution of all projects in the U.S. You will have the opportunity to learn our processes and best practices and manage the installation partners across the U.S. and California within a fast-growing, mission-driven business that is committed to solving the global water crisis.
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate on-site project planning, logistics, installation, commissioning, quality inspections, and performance tests.
• Onboard, train and maintain relationships with install partners.
• Lead regional teams of contractors and technicians throughout the entire project life cycle.
• Troubleshoot and repair problems of various complexity in the Hydropanels.
• Act as a product champion and assist in technical presentations and inquiries.
• Coordinate with supply chain and logistics to ensure timely delivery of equipment and material.
• Manage and maintain tool and spares inventory and restock as necessary.
• Must be willing to travel extensively across the Country. This position requires 50-80% travel as needed
• Immediately provide management and administrative support for ongoing expansion and construction projects for large scale Hydropanel construction efforts.
• Prioritize operating needs to develop multi-year capital strategy with a focus on safety of personnel, quality of work, on time delivery and cost management while addressing core maintenance needs.
• Identify, plan, and administer capital expansion and revitalization projects annually, including design and construction projects along with current facility.
• Support operational planning through technical expertise and process adherence for bid review, standardized SOWs, change order management, and real-time reporting.
• In partnership with facility maintenance and operational leadership, design and create processes to execute scheduled maintenance services per facility for all facility and production equipment.
• Identify and plan innovative strategies and tactics to improve service delivery and reduce overall expense associated with scheduled services and down time
• Provide strategic leadership and tactical support in the event of a major disaster event or emergency response in assigned operating division.
• Adhere to departmental procedures and safety requirements (OSHA, HSE, NFPA 70E, etc.).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone who embraces a mentality of “Yes, If.” They’ve got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. They also will have:
• Valid driver’s license and passport.
• Experience and comfort working at heights above 10 meters.
• Willingness to travel regularly (~60-80%), and ability to work across time zones and over video calls with other countries.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to coordinate multiple job locations running at one time and prioritize needs.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills with the ability communicate effectively up, down, and laterally across all departmental borders.
• Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solver.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or Bachelor’s in Tech Engineering, Operations, or related field experience
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in operations and quality assurance
• Frequently lift 20+kg, ability to pull, and push materials and equipment.
• Climbing ladders, stairs, and working on rooftops in adverse weather conditions are all essential functions of this job.
• Aptitude for electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and roofing concepts
• Able to draw layouts for site installs (Sketchup, AutoCAD or equivalent)
• Experience in logistics & customs clearance
The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Some overtime and weekends may be required when targets are not achieved.
This role is based in California and will report to the Senior Regional Technical Manager.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify