PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Test finished product, place finished product in packaging, label material for shipping.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee the operation of packaging machine as it winds product to a specified length as determined by customer requirements.
• Complete operator checklist continuously during process as required.
• Test package of wire according to requirements.
• Place finished product in packaging.
• Attach label to packaging.
• Stack finished product on skids.
• Completed required reports.
• Maintain continuous attention to safety and product quality standards.
• Meet required productivity targets for operation.
• Support HOS/continuous improvement activities.
• Manage schedule requirements and execute administrative tasks to meet requirements.
Reports to Production Supervisor in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Experience: 3-6 months manufacturing experience.
Candidates with no manufacturing experience will require an interview.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Production Work, hourly/Band 00
Skills and Abilities
- Continuous standing and walking throughout standard 8-hour shift, plus any overtime required.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to express ideas verbally.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to successfully operate in a team environment.
- Desire to be part of a team that works in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Basic computer skills required.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify