PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Worker in Chickasaw, AL. As a PDS Tech employee you will be working onsite at Honeywell.
•Operates hand or power tools, forklifts, computers, and production equipment.
• Performs team duties that may include managing meetings, communicating with other teams or individuals, managing documentation, records, and scheduling personnel.
• Is responsible for maintaining Safety, Environmental Quality, Product Quality, Productivity, and Inventory accuracy for their area.
• Arrange, load, move, package, handle, transfer, label, sample, and document process materials.
• Set up, adjust, clean, take apart, put together, or perform minor maintenance, on machines, or equipment.
• Verifies equipment, or areas, are safe for normal use, hazardous work, servicing, or maintenance.
• Monitors and controls processes using visual observation, process data, and on-line testing.
• Identifies and troubleshoots problems in processes, products, or equipment, and work for a solution.
• Gathers, maintains records, and uses statistical control charts.
• May generate, handle, transfer, move, drum, label, sample, and document waste.
• May prepare, load, move, and unload various materials.
• Reasoning ability - Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions.
• Performs tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
• Ensures operational activities and process performance are aligned with business and unit goals.
• Coaches and trains others on plant operations.
• Willing to work shift work including weekends Basic Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing or service industry environment. Preferred Qualifications
• Previous experience working with continuous chemical manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
• Software knowledge of SAP, PIMS, Master Task List, PI.
• Previous experience and Knowledge with UOP work processes. Physical Requirements
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, and bend.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures and various weather condition
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify