PDS Tech is currently seeking an Exchange/Messaging Analyst for our client in Tempe, AZ.
*Work can be 100% remote.*
**Sorry, no C2C or 10-99 available on this project.**
The candidate will be part of the Content and Collaboration Solutions/Messaging team. This position is responsible for administration and support of our client’s integrated Messaging environment to provide efficient operations and management of Messaging technologies and ensure services are consistently secure and available.
Messaging service offerings and products include:
• Email (Exchange Online Hybrid Environment, Outlook, ProofPoint, eDiscovery)
• Faxing (Fax2Mail)
• Managed File Transfer (Kiteworks)
• Exchange / MS365 Integration & Automation (PowerShell, Graph API, PowerAutomate, SMTP)
• Bulk Email Routing (ProofPoint Sentrion / ProofPoint Protection Server)
• Directory Services (Active Directory)
• Support ongoing and future Messaging projects based on the technology roadmap (rollout and adoption of new Microsoft 365 features and services)
• Proactively support, maintain and monitor client’s Messaging environment
• Troubleshoot and determine root causes of complex issues, failures or outages that could include issues with applications, operating systems, services, network connectivity and other infrastructure (e.g. leveraging packet capture technologies, log analysis, etc.)
• Work within a defined set of IT service management processes and procedures, including: Incident, Request and Change management
• Work with stakeholders and Information Technology peers to design, deliver and support Messaging services and products
• Scheduled after hours rotational support for on-call, security patching, software updates and change controls.
Requires in-depth working knowledge of and experience with multiple technical areas across a large- scale enterprise environment in the following areas:
• Exchange Online
• Hybrid Exchange Deployments
• Microsoft Exchange on-premises (Exchange 2013 or later)
• Email security platforms
• PowerShell scripting for MS 365 / Exchange Online
• Windows 2012-2019 server operating systems
• Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS permissions, DNS, load balancing
• Desktop email clients, including both Mac and PC versions of Outlook
• Mobile email clients such as Outlook Mobile
• Architecting applications for high availability and disaster recovery
• Digital certificates and certificate authorities
Preferred requirements include knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Microsoft 365 Platforms: Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, InTune, etc.
• ProofPoint Email Security
• Automation capabilities including PowerShell, MS365 / Exchange APIs such as Graph and EWS, Azure Automation, and PowerAutomate
• Mobile Device Management platforms (Workspace ONE, InTune, Exchange ActiveSync, etc.)
• Exchange Unified Messaging integration with Skype for Business / Teams / Cloud Voicemail
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
• Understanding of the OSI model and general networking concepts as they relate to application architecture
• A strong background in client support and demonstrated ability to work with clients of varied technical skill levels
• Expert knowledge in many areas of the role's technology focus including service design, monitoring, alerting, administration, integration & migration, backup & disaster recovery, in a large organization with multiple data centers.
• Expert knowledge and application of Microsoft and industry best practices and security principles for electronic messaging, integrated collaboration, and productivity software.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
• Well organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently when necessary
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including understanding of good documentation practices.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify