PDS Tech is currently recruiting for a Receiving Clerk in Huntsville, AL!
This first shift position offers flexible scheduling! Ask how when you call.
The responsibilities of this position include, but may not be limited to, the following:
Performs a variety of routine shipping and receiving tasks. Compares identifying information on
incoming or outgoing shipments with purchase orders, invoices, or other documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is received.
High school diploma or GED; Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in shipping/receiving environment, Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
• Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
• Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
• Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify