PDS Tech Commercial is seeking candidates for a Cabin Stress Engineer position in Mobile, AL
The Stress Engineer (Contract) will apply knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts, industry practices and standards to deliver high quality design engineering solutions while assuring procedural compliance within assigned engineering project teams.
Travel Required: 30 % including international
- Plan, organize and prioritize work contents based on project deliverables.
- Perform detailed stress analysis of aircraft cabin or cargo components, by classical hand analysis as well as Finite Element methods, to support the structural design efforts of new and modified components from the conceptual phase to development and certification.
- Generate stress substantiation reports.
- Develop or review structural qualification plans in accordance with Company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve vendor drawings, stress reports, and test reports when delegated.
- Coordinate with design engineers, team lead, suppliers and technical management personnel to assure that the design meets or exceeds the project deliverables and complies with the regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate stress activities for Company and Suppliers
- Participate in regularly scheduled design reviews, and is responsible to present stress findings and challenge design solutions.
- Develop research plans and participate in industry committees at company's request. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of Structural Mechanics in order to recommend innovations to improve the quality, performance, cost of the company product.
- Compile and generate progress reports to convey deliverable objectives.
- Provide guidance to junior level stress engineers with regards to analysis methods, process or tools.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing work assignments.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify