Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
• Stage completed pallets in designated area
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Min 6 months of general work experience
• Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
• Prior warehouse experience preferred
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs.) above shoulder height without assistance
• Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
• Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
• Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Shift - Second shift. Sunday – Friday 4pm – close - All schedules are subject to change with business needs -
STEEL TOE SHOES & MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Candidates must have warehouse, pallet jack or forklift exp
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify