PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a FPGA Digital Engineer to join our hardware engineering team in Azusa, CA
- Selected candidate will be a part of a fast-paced team that develops new products for the on orbit signal processing of infrared imagery for national assets that help to protect the country.
- Primary assignment will be the design and analysis of digital signal processing electronics for space systems using the latest available space technologies such as on-orbit programmable Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), Systems on a Chip (SoCs), multi-gigabit SERDES communication, on-board processing Single Board Computers (SBCs) and more.
- This includes working through all phases of a development program including requirements definition and refinement, requirement flow-down and allocation, design, coding, and verification.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronics, computer engineering, or related STEM degree & 5 years of related engineering experience, OR
- Master's Degree in electrical, electronics, computer engineering, or related STEM degree & 3 years of related engineering experience
- Experience with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Master's degree in electrical, electronics, computer engineering, or related specialty (Digital signal processing, VLSI, etc)
- Experience with multi-gigabit SERDES communication
- Experience implementing image processing algorithms in FPGAs
- Experience with design, analysis, and architecture of digital signal processing electronics systems
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.