PDS Tech is seeking an Avionics Installer I for an open position in Savannah, GA.
Under moderate supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
2. Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
3. Assists with maintaining required logs and records.
4. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations. Additional Functions:
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Must know how to use a multimeter.
- Entry level position.
- Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
- Avionics or Electrical Knowledge.
- Proficient Computer Skills.
1. Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
2. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
3. Strong written and verbal skills required.
4. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify