PDS Tech is seeking an Production Painter for an open position in Savannah, GA.
In your role, you will:
Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications. 2. Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support. 3. Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required. 4. Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals. 5. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations. 6. Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
High School diploma/GED. Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors.
One (1) year experience in painting/paint preparation or related experience.
- Must be able to be respirator qualified.
- Must be clean shaven and no lung ailments.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify