PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Quality Control Technologist for a position in Lenexa, KS
Responsible for all quality control aspects of finished product testing. Ensure that performance of the finished products is in compliance with testing standards per IFU and SOP's in addition to customer requirements and regulating agencies' guidelines. Documentation control duties per Quality Assurance compliance requirements.Key Responsibilities:
• Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
• Gain proficiency in all testing areas.
• Documentation of testing results and determining disposition.
• Maintain consistency in training in Master Control.
• Establish and maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
• Responsible for maintaining department equipment and requesting consumables as needed.
• Exercise and monitor GMP compliance in the work environment.
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
• Execute Stability Study testing in accordance with QA requirements.
• Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on-time product releases for standing orders and special products.
• Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
• Work closely with a team in a fast-paced laboratory setting.
• Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
• Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
• Participate in achieving department goals.
• Support all company policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify