• Clearance needed: Yes, Secret, or held Secret position in last 24 months
• Clearance required to start: Yes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?: Fighter tactical experience, familiarity with testing, translation of issues to engineer speak
• Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): Former military fighter aviator, preferably in the F-15 and within last 5 years desired. Technical degree desired.
• Software skills required? Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Any certifications required? None required
• Describe the project they will be working on: International Government Training Systems & Services, an organization within Training & Professional Services (T&PS), the client's Global Services (BGS) is seeking F-15 Training Systems Test Pilot/WSO SMEs to accomplish system design, integration, and test for countries already using F-15 sims and other countries interested in buying the F-15.
• Size of the Team: 6-8
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify