We need a UX/UI designer to leverage industry and technology tools to ultimately expand our client's value proposition to their customers. In coordination with the business unit’s strategic objectives, you will help design web and mobile solutions, that feed into the enterprise product roadmap for the execution of the company's vision.
• You have an in-depth working knowledge of design-based methodologies
• You have a strong reputation and excellent relationships at all levels within the UX community
• You’re an incredible communicator and spokesperson for your designs and products
• You’ve influenced geographically impacting solutions and succeeded in driving clarity, alignment and collaboration around them
• You’re intuitive, and you know how to invent before the solution is fully adopted in a web and or mobile environment
• You have worked in a fast-paced Agile development environment with globally distributed technology teams
• A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others, with examples of designing solutions that allow end users to do more, faster, better
• Proven track record of creating key deliverables such as detailed user journeys, mind maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes or UI designs for complex systems, websites or mobile apps
• Strong UI Skills
• Three to five years of hands-on experience, producing high quality web and mobile user outputs using one or more of the tools below:
o Adobe Creative Cloud
• The ability to draw out the best from multi-faceted teams, and develop an atmosphere that encourages creativity via techniques such as interviewing, contextual observation and surveys
• A proven background in defining, implementing, and leveraging a repeatable UX methodology
UX/UI Designers interested in the role will be required to show a portfolio of work to illustrate experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify