|PDS Tech is seeking an Quality Assurance Engineer Specialist for an open position in Savannah, GA|
Performs Quality Assurance Engineering assignments that require independent evaluation, selection, and application of standard Quality Engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. Is required. to use judgment and ingenuity in making adaptations and modifications to any standard process. Is a mentor and trainer for all other Quality Assurance Engineers. Considered a subject matter expert in subjects of the QAE body of knowledge. Undertakes those projects that are considered complex that require independent execution within a defined set of skills or knowledge area without help or coaching from others.
- Actively identifies and completes process improvement projects related to achieving improved quality or efficiency within their area of responsibility.
- Works with management on Strategic planning for the Quality Assurance Engineering organization.
- Interprets and executes company policies and procedures; develops new procedures as required.
- Familiar with leadership principles and techniques when developing and organizing teams.
- Maintains KPIs for the QAE processes to demonstrate process effectiveness and improved efficiency.
- Promotes, encourages and leads employees towards a continuous improvement culture.
- Reviews customer contracts on medium, moderately complex projects and responsible for requirements analysis, identification and definition.
- Serves as QA customer interface for various oversight activities.
- Proficient in the use and interpretation of GD&T, ASME Y14.5
- Performs quality planning activities including Quality Plans, QADs and Inspection Plans as required. by the assigned project(s).
- Performs design document reviews as appropriate for the assigned project(s).
- Participates in process improvement activities through monitoring, root cause investigations, auditing, failure analysis etc.
- Participates in CDRL development, review and delivery to the customer as required. by the assigned project(s).
- Utilizes industry and Quality Management System concepts, policies and procedures.
- Assists in gauging and calibration activities as necessary.
- Participates in MRB disposition activities.
- Proficient in the application of SPC techniques and tools such as MiniTab software.
- Communicates well, both written and verbal, with all the interfacing functions.
- Maintains good interpersonal skills and demonstrates leadership skills necessary for the position.
- Prepares team to meet future requirements through training and employee development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify