Under the direction of the Production Manager, will perform and oversee a variety of job duties for the Company.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
• Perform startup check according to instruction (check all oil and water levels, etc. refer to Maintenance manual/instruction).
• Setup or run continuation of a job in machine.
• Program or edit for next scheduled job in machine.
• Check first piece prior to submitting first article to inspection, as parts being processed in process inspections must be performed depending on sampling of parts (quantity).
• Machine must be kept clean in work station of slag buildup especially with different types of materials being processed, that could develop into a hazard.
• MUST PRACTICE LASER SAFETY 100% OF THE TIME. We do have a copy of OSHA Guidelines ANSI Z136.1 (Which is in Laser Room)
• Familiar with set ups and operations of the Mazak & YAG laser machines.
• Familiar with programming and editing on Mazak & Fanuc L-64; Fanuc Series 160i-LB controller,
Using software Mazak Smart System 2D, FG-CADCAM, AutoCAD, and Inventor experience a plus.
• The candidate will monitor and maintain all oil levels, chiller water, filters and changed at designated Mazak maintenance intervals.
• Candidate will also be responsible of cleaning optics and aligning beam from final focus lens thru the “A” and “B” axis mirrors.
• Good Math Skills, Experience reading Aerospace Blue Prints, capable of holding close tolerances, in process inspection of parts must be performed at work station using precision measuring tools. (must furnish their own precision tools). Candidate must be a team player.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3 to 5yrs of experience
• Dependable, professional and has a good work ethic
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify