PDS is looking for an Project Engineer BSA in Wichita, KS:
In your role, you will:
· Act as Project Engineering and Integration focal for a challenging missionized aircraft program
· Act as the representative of engineering with respect to Programs as well as the interface with the client technical/PMO representatives and suppliers
· Create schedules, milestones, budgets for technical activities
· Plan and monitor tasks to achieve project objectives; from technical activities to estimating levels of effort, to schedule tasks and their interdependencies
· Lead and drive the involvement of multidisciplinary stakeholders to find solutions to technical roadblocks, risks and challenges
· Ensure that all technical activities are harmonized and that the delivery of all contract requirements are done as per the schedule
· Coordinate engineering resources to execute on the plan as well as identifying risks and facilitating the resolution of issues
· Communicate with stakeholders (customer, management, team, resources, supplier) such that there is solid alignment and coordination
· Be accountable for the submission of all deliverables
· Manage all technical requirements documentations
· Manage schedule, facilitate and coordinate key milestones activities in support of program/project (internal and external)
· Responsible to coordinate the supplier activities
As our ideal candidate,
You hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering;
· You have at least 3 to 5 years of project management experience and PMI or equivalent (preferred);
· You have at least 3 to 5 years of technical and/or system engineering design experience;
· You possess an excellent understanding and relevant experience in the aircraft development environment from conceptual design to aircraft certification, including preferably relevant experience in a flight test environment;
· You have an excellent understanding of aircraft systems, structures and their interactions;
· You demonstrate strong leadership and communication skill such that you are able to communicate, align and influence stakeholders;
· You must have strong communication skills to ensure clear consistent and timely information sharing within the team and across functional areas;
· You must have proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Project ability to generate and give presentations to various levels in the company;
· You have a strong technical knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems and special mission equipment;
· You have knowledge of ITAR regulations and previous experience in government and military flight operations exposure would be considered an asset;
· You may be required to travel (post-Covid) and work extended hours when required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify