PDS Tech is currently seeking a Senior Production Test Technician for our client in Kirkland, WA
#DirectPlacementJOB SUMMARYThe Sr. Production Test Technician will test assembled parts or products for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications using precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment. This position will carry out their duties with an emphasis on 5s, safety, calibration, and quality while following set procedures and standard operational guidelines.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Interested: Contact Nina Thomas 480-212-0846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up, as well as performing troubleshooting, rework, and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Assemble, test, and troubleshoot complex assemblies and/or final systems. Use standard test equipment and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Setup of specialized test equipment
- Use sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating and test data.
- May assist in developing methods and procedures to modify the manufacturing process.
- May work with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Perform other duties as assigned
*High-power electronics and/or high-power avionics technician experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. Total qualifying experience must meet the years, duties, skills and proficiency required to perform the position level standards.
- Associate degree (AS) in Electronics Technology or related field/ equivalent electronics military schooling and experience required
- Demonstrates competency (typically 2-4 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Electrical/electronic knowledge
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Industrial control software — Control and data acquisition software (ie HiPot)
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting heavy (typically 40 lbs) items
- Near vision
- Color and brightness differentiation - The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness
- Exposure to high voltage
- Exposure to chemicals
- Exposure to LN2
- Moderate noise environment
Salary is $26.73 - $35.41 per hour. Several job-related and non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience in comparable roles, skill sets, training, education, licensure or certifications, other qualifications, market conditions and business needs influence actual salary offered. Our client offers a competitive benefits package including:Stay Healthy – Health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, FSA, HSA, as well as voluntary life/AD&D, voluntary critical illness, accident prevention and hospital indemnitySave for the Future – 401K & Employee Stock Purchase PlanFind Balance – Employee Assistance Program, Hybrid work arrangements for many positions, work/life balance cultureTime for You – Generous Paid Time Off, starting at 120 hours annually, plus 12 Paid Holidays per year
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.