PDS is seeking an RS Avionics Installer II for an open position in Dallas, TXPosition Summary:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required. logs and records. .
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications. .
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations. .
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor. .
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.) .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Join our team as a part of our Advanced Build teams. In this job you will work with a world class team of avionics installer to finish out our final phase of aircraft build and delivery. In this role you will coordinate with multiple departments to meet customers schedules while maintaining quality. Previous experience in corporate completion's aircraft with aircraft systems knowledge and ability to read 3D CAD drawings is a plus. Apply today to be a part of Creating & Delivering the world's finest aviation experience
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.