PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Shipping & Receiving Admin in Elmont, NY.
A Property Admin provides critical interaction with all levels of internal and external customers, both in person and remotely. Some of the main responsibilities will be related to ship/receive activities but also to share, and back up, the front office Service Center Coordinator:
• Perform shipping/receiving of domestic/international equipment and associated logging of that equipment.
• Utilize main application for Work Ticketing to create and update tickets for all types of tasking
• Interfacing with shipping vendors as needed
• Procurement activities for ordering parts and equipment
• Inventory tracking via our Costpoint system
• Work with HQ on yearly inventory audit
• Coordinating with vendors for repairs and calibrations to test equipment
• Assist manager in tracking tasks and ensuring all costs are documented for billing
• Interfacing with shipping vendors as needed
• Shipping and receiving tasks
Other duties may include:
• Process bills for payment
• Greet customers
• Answering telephones
• Process and sorting mail
• Prepare office correspondence, faxing, copying, filing documents, and occasional typing
• Create and maintain project folders, both electronic and paper, as dictated in office policies
• Utilize MS Office software (Excel & PowerPoint) to format reports, present data, and organize information
• The ideal candidate will possess 3 or more years of administrative experience in a corporate environment.
• Experience with MS Excel and MS Word
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and routinely interact with management, internal and external customers in a professional manner.
• Must be able to work independently and to remain focused while multitasking.
• Demonstrate superior attention to detail and must be flexible to changing priorities.
• Ability to research and resolve routine and non-routine problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- M-F, 8a-5p, occasional OT may be required
- Ideal candidate will possess 3 or more years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Word required
- Candidates MUST have both administrative AND shipping/receiving experience
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify