PDS Tech is seeking a Test Engineer for our aerospace client in Long Beach, CA
Our client is seeking a Test Engineer, Integration to join Manufacturing’s Vehicle Integration Team.
The integration team works to bring together the different manufacturing and design elements in order to have one cohesive launch system.
You will assist in defining and executing the vehicle & payload test verification plan in order to deliver flight ready vehicles to the launch team. You will also work towards optimizing operations to enable a precise, safe, and efficient test campaign.
This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills.
If you are available and interested, please send resume with contact info to: email@example.com
- Author test procedures and training programs to test integrated assemblies while considering safety, efficiency, and quality
- Interface with design, manufacturing and systems engineering teams to implement build and test improvements
- Identify and implement solutions (GSE/eGSE, capital equipment, automation etc.) to improve test processes and reach company goals
- Create data reduction and post-processing tools
- Project manage the testing campaign to ensuring vehicles are tested on time
- Manage corrective actions from working nonconformances. Find root cause and prevent these problems on future builds
- Assist with transitioning the Integration team from a small-scale development support team to a high-rate production resource
- Perform other duties assigned
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify