PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a IT Operations Technician in Bourbonnais, IL
Direct Hire/Onsite position
This position is responsible for configuring, operating, and maintaining various enterprise-wide systems as well as supporting internal IT partners across the enterprise.
- Provide technical support to employees using phone, email, chat, and the ticketing system; provides in-person support to onsite employees and remote support to other locations
- Order, configure and deploy new equipment and manage used inventory and returned/loaner hardware and peripherals for timely disposition
- Assist in the implementation/installation, maintenance/troubleshooting, and licensing of software/applications
- Troubleshooting and maintaining certain IT infrastructure equipment such as computers/laptops, phones, printers, conference room, servers, access control systems and network devices
- Create and support user account and group membership setups
- Procure, setup, configure, distribute and troubleshooting of all mobile devices
- Work on projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Work a rotational on-call IT support schedule to include evenings and weekends as assigned
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify