PDS Tech is seeking Structure Mechanics in Piney Flats, TN.
• Install Bell, AA, and other aftermarket kits
• Perform major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, including sheet metal and composite repairs and fabrications
• Fabricate mounting provisions for avionics installations
• Perform work in accordance with multiple manufacturers’ drawings and instructions
• Measure, drill, and modify aircraft structures without causing damage to structure or underlying components
• Assist in washing and detailing aircraft
• Assist in flight line duties, including removing main rotor blades from aircraft
• Document work performed in work order book consistently and accurately
• Work on a team to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet aggressive schedule
• Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE
• Demonstrate consistent ability to perform most tasks with little to no rework
• Other tasks as assigned
- Airframe license (powerplant license preferred but not required)
- 3+ years’ experience as an aircraft mechanic
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify