PDS Tech is seeking an Avionics Installer I for an open position in Savannah, GA. Position Purpose:
- Under moderate supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems
- Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
- Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Assists with maintaining required. logs and records.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Must know how to use a multimeter.
- Entry level position.
- Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred. and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by us, in area of expertise.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Avionics or electrical knowledge is a preferred.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.