PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Copywriter (REMOTE) Summary:
We are an in-house, full-service branding and creative agency within one of the world’s largest life science companies. We are seeking a strong copywriter with an ability to distill complex technical content into eye-catching yet meaningful copy, and a willingness to hit the ground running. For us, it’s all about generating ideas that inspire, writing engaging headlines and effective copy, and executing flawless creative.Duties:
- This position primarily handles production copywriting for a high volume of marketing pieces.
- Duties involve driving the development and timely creation of category and campaign communication assets including emails, digital and print brochures, web banners, fliers, and materials for trade-show booths.
- Digital marketing copywriting, such as crafting Google ads and social media messaging, is also part of the job.
• Strong copywriting/copy editing background and ability to deliver concise content that adheres to our brand style guidelines; ensures correct trademark usage, grammar, punctuation, etc.; and upholds a consistent approach across all marketing materials
• Ability to distill complex technical/scientific information into effective, value-driven messaging
• Expert knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS)
• Exceptional attention to detail and high regard for quality
• Preference for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Superb collaboration and customer service skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InCopy, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Understanding of marketing best practices for both digital and traditional media
• These aspects of the position require a Jack- or Jill-of-all-trades who can think on their feet, write quickly and well, transform challenging scientific subject matter into persuasive marketing copy, and consistently come up with compelling headlines and messaging
• BS in English, journalism, marketing, advertising, or related field
• 1–3 years of copywriting experience, preferably working with or for clients in the life sciences or biotech fields
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. (now an Adecco Group company) is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms specializing in Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy industries. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect our commitment to quality that our associates and clients experience first-hand.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy/
Ready to learn more? Please visit www.pdstech.com or take a look at where we are to find a recruiter near you.