PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Copywriter (REMOTE) Summary:
We are an in-house, full-service branding and creative agency within one of the world’s largest life science companies. We are seeking a strong copywriter with an ability to distill complex technical content into eye-catching yet meaningful copy, and a willingness to hit the ground running. For us, it’s all about generating ideas that inspire, writing engaging headlines and effective copy, and executing flawless creative.Duties:
- This position primarily handles production copywriting for a high volume of marketing pieces.
- Duties involve driving the development and timely creation of category and campaign communication assets including emails, digital and print brochures, web banners, fliers, and materials for trade-show booths.
- Digital marketing copywriting, such as crafting Google ads and social media messaging, is also part of the job.
• Strong copywriting/copy editing background and ability to deliver concise content that adheres to our brand style guidelines; ensures correct trademark usage, grammar, punctuation, etc.; and upholds a consistent approach across all marketing materials
• Ability to distill complex technical/scientific information into effective, value-driven messaging
• Expert knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS)
• Exceptional attention to detail and high regard for quality
• Preference for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Superb collaboration and customer service skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InCopy, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Understanding of marketing best practices for both digital and traditional media
• These aspects of the position require a Jack- or Jill-of-all-trades who can think on their feet, write quickly and well, transform challenging scientific subject matter into persuasive marketing copy, and consistently come up with compelling headlines and messaging
• BS in English, journalism, marketing, advertising, or related field
• 1–3 years of copywriting experience, preferably working with or for clients in the life sciences or biotech fields
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify