PDS Tech Inc. is currently hiring for a Lead Digital Design Electrical Engineer to work at the Glendale, AZ Honeywell location.Summary:
We are passionate about innovation and developing the next generation of hardware electronics that Aerospace runs on. We take great pride in developing electrical designs that are producible, reliable, low-cost and compliant to performance requirements. The Platform Electrical Design team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Digital domain. In this technical leader role, you will be designing high speed processing and digital electronic Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs) for Electronic Solutions within Honeywell Aerospace. Help us create the world’s most advanced systems with your computer architecture and digital electrical design skills for space-based electronics on human based/satellite space systems, sensors, and navigation systems.Job Description:
- You will be responsible for supporting multiple complex Printed Board Assembly (PBAs) development assignments, including supporting system trades, setting and negotiating module requirements derived from system requirements, developing architectures, completing design, analysis, and testing in an engineering laboratory setting.
- This leadership role involves collaborating with a global, multi-disciplinary team of PBA electrical design, systems, software, IC design, and mechanical engineers to reach effective solutions to medium to low complexity electrical engineering problems under moderate supervision.
- In this role, you will interact with customers and Chief Engineers to ensure our PBAs for military and space products operate in very harsh environments.
- In addition, you will support proposals and quotation efforts for Digital design efforts.
- As an electrical engineering technical expert, you will leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other engineers.
- This position is in Clearwater, Florida or Deer Valley, Arizona.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are.
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify